May I have my undergraduate student present in a regular session of the MEA conference?

The MEA conference has set aside special undergraduate sessions for presentations by undergraduate students.  If an undergraduate student has independent research that they would like to share with the community, they should apply to be considered in the undergraduate paper sessions.

If a faculty has co-authored research with an undergraduate student, this may be considered in the regular session of the MEA conference.  It is typical that the presentation of this research would be done by the faculty member listed on the paper.  Its possible that the undergraduate may share in the presentation, but it is required that the faculty member listed on the paper be present in the session and serve as the main presenter of the research.  Please also recall that one is allowed a single presentation at the MEA conference.